Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bauble Holders and Bubble Wands

This post has actually been twelve hours in the making. At nine this morning I had finished a lovely bracelet for my friend Marvell and was blogging about it on my laptop. Suddenly my one-year-old, Ryan, comes out of nowhere with his brother's bottle of bubble suds...lid open, wand out. He had a sour look on his face and I could only guess he'd tried a little on the way in there. Anyway, without warning he just tossed it on me, my couch, and my laptop. Needless to say we will be in the market for a new laptop now. It will turn on, but the keyboard is totally shot.

Anyway, after a trip to my grandparents' church (where my five-year-old Beau, who had had hid a Spongebob recorder under his shirt, began playing off key as we sang the hymns), and a wild day of lesson planning and grocery shopping, I think I am finally able to sit down on Scott's old PC for those few extra minutes and finish this blog.

Marvell's Bracelet:



Tonight, I spent the time between Super Bowl commercials organizing my stuff.

My Art Supplies:


My Big Bauble Holder:



My Tiny Workspace:




No comments:

Post a Comment