Saturday, February 2, 2013

Organizing My Hobbies

 
It has been a few days since my last entry, but I am glad to be back on the blog. Today I finally found time to go to the Hobby Lobby in Little Rock, and as luck would have it, they were having a huge bead sale! I really lucked out with some beautiful pieces that I can't wait to start using.


I've also been trying organize all my goodies. It's been tough since I have to small children who like to get into Mommy's things. I have found some creative ways, however, to stash things like material and beads.
 
I have also started a small handsewing project. I found an old army bag at G.W. and I have started sewing on patches and buttons. I plan to start carrying my beads and things in the bag so I can be more mobile with my crafting.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I also went to Hobby Lobby yesterday in Enid, Oklahoma. They have a wonderful store and I found a lot of things. I had to stop could have went crazy. I want you to design something for me. I would like gold and pearls and a touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete