Saturday, February 16, 2013

Button Art

I think I've got my creative spirit back tonight. After days of feeling blah, I had a sudden burst of energy tonight. I worked on two canvases. The first one is an iron on patch that I glued on top of a canvas I painted blue.


Then I painted another canvas cornflower yellow and then drew a tree using silver acrylic paint. I then glued buttons to the end of each branch. I think this one is my favorite.


I went to a birthday party at an art studio earlier today and bought a cute print from one of the owners. I put it in this double frame I stuck together out of two salvaged frames I bought at Good Will. The finished product turned out really well.


It was a pretty productive day...I even got to spend it with one of my main men, Beau Dillon, who posed for a few pictures while we were out.




No comments:

Post a Comment