Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New To-Do

Today's To-Do List:

1. Finish a half-read book on my shelf...today's choice - The Dirty Life...the autobiography of a woman who gives up her life in New York City to live and work on an organic farm. (Note: The Da Vinci Code is Scott's...not mine...)


 
2. Figure out some way to frame my two favorite antique photographs. I've been meaning to hit the thrift stores for more interesting pictures like these. I'd love to know more about these people...wonder if I can do a little digging using the photographer's stamp in the corner?
 




3. Finish at least five squares on my quilt top. My goal was to have this ready to sew by December...but that didn't happen. Looks like I need to iron it too.





1 comment:

  1. I need to get back to my blog this year. I really enjoyed doing it but got busy.

    ReplyDelete