Friday, January 11, 2013

There's something about Friday nights that make me want to do absolutely nothing. As I taught those last few classes today, I kept thinking about all the things I wanted to get done when I got home...but the call of the couch was way too strong. Scott brought in awesome Mexican food for dinner, so that didn't help my lethargic situation.

So, my night mainly consisted of watching Ryan and Beau completely wear themselves out running circles around the house, and watching the Lifetime movie "Liz and Dick." The latter of which, by all accounts, was described spot-on by all the critics.

I hope my laziness does not venture into tomorrow, however, because I really need what I call "an antique adventure." It's not going to be easy taking my precocious one-year-old to all the thrift stores, and antique malls...but that's exactly what we're going to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment