Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twenties Inspired...

Today I picked up another "bauble" for my beading collection. As soon as I saw it, I was inspired. That doesn't happen on the spot like that very often. So now, what to use it with...
 


I also wanted to blog about a piece I picked up at a yard sale one day last summer. I thought it was a steal at just a quarter. And it was so fascinating to me...almost like a "Great Gatsby" tin. I'm currently trying to find its original use, and if there are more out there (I believe it came out in the eighties). The twenties just happen to be my favorite decade, and it's rare to find cool pieces like this one that showcase it.
 
 

It looks like we will be having another snow day tomorrow (no school for me), so I'm currently readying tomorrow's project list in my mind. First I want to do something with the Gladiator painting in my living room. I LOVE it, but I have never had much luck pairing it with other paintings. I have a few creative ideas in mind, so tune in tomorrow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment