Friday, February 8, 2013

Pride and Prejudice

It's been a wild day today. I went home sick from school this afternoon and at about the same time, my nephew got a piece of pea gravel stuck in his ear (while on the playground). He had to have emergency surgery to get it out afternoon; but now, all is well. Who knew pea gravel could be so dangerous?

I managed to finish two things tonight. First I worked on a new painting today. This time I used a canvas I bought at Hancock's Fabrics. I like the fact that I don't have to frame it and it can go straight on the wall when it finishes drying.


Then I made a necklace for my friend, Christina. It's a belated birthday present. She really reminds me of Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, so I found a P&P bead. I also have a Jane Erye bead that I'm keeping for myself. I guess the heart of an English major never changes.






No comments:

Post a Comment